Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Balloon Landing #4












Picking up from yesterday's post, the colorful balloon is unable to land at the designated field and floats safely to a small field opposite the gas station. Photo #5 shows the balloon deflating.

Meanwhile, the first balloon is secured by the workers, and the passengers have to remain in the basket until the other balloons touch down. Photos 7, 8, and 9 show balloons #3 and 4 appearing on the horizon.

Tune in tomorrow to see what happens when balloon #3 catches the top of a tree as it approaches the landing zone.

4 comments:

Flying Solo said...

Interesting reportage, but...where are the workers?

I'll tune tomorrow!!

Jane Hards Photography said...

I know it's perfectly normal for you to see these balloons all the time, but for me this is weird, and I love weird. Why are they so damned fascinating!

Carletta said...

I love this series!
Are we going to see how many people are in there?

I lover the 'red' balloon - it reminds me of an old quilt. Guess up there in the air I'd want to feel all wrapped up. :)

Flying Solo said...

The 4th one is really amazing!