Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Balloon Launch, Part Two







As I mentioned in one of my other posts, the balloons pictured here stand six stories tall when fully inflated and can carry as many as twenty people in the basket. That's a heavy load!

I have the great misfortune of having a number of these photos come out blurry, but I'm culling though them and hope to be able to complete the series without the ones that are really bad. If necessary I'll post the bad ones so you can get a glimpse into the entire procedure. My apologies in advance.

5 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

Boy they are HUGE or are the people just real tiny. I know I am warped. I wonder why some were blurry? We will look at them all. the cutest photographer around cannot have fuzzy photos. lol MB

Saretta said...

Well, I like them all! Especially the first one in today's post!

Flying Solo said...

The blurry ones are the best!

MurciaDailyPhoto said...

I think the same than saretta.
But It seems like a movie all the sequence of the photos. Great.

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of ballons out your way. Fresh eyes is thinking maybe you have a hot air ballon company. Cool (no hot) can I come for a flight?