Saturday, October 25, 2008

Scene at the Omni Hotel







1) Little Blue Heron. This is the pond next to the 9th Hole of the International Course.
2) 9th Hole marker on the International Course.
3) When I got a little too close, the heron took off for the other side of the pond. The GhampionsGate Golf Clubhouse can be seen in the distance.
4) The Omni Hotel and Resort at ChampionsGate, early evening, October 22, 2008. The hotel is surrounded by the two golf courses that make up the ChampionsGate Golf Club.
5) Another shot of the sunset from the same evening.

7 comments:

Flying Solo said...

1. Cute!
2. I must have dream with it.
3. Next time take a bath.
4. Beautiful sky and pond!
5. Amazing, love it!

Janice Thomson said...

Beautiful series George. May I have permission to download the sunset as a desktop background? Pullleze??

George Townboy said...

Coca Cutie: Thank you! There's a couple of gators in that pond!! No bath for me, lol.

Janice: Thank you! Absolutely, download the sunset - it's my honor!

Small City Scenes said...

Love the bird pics. It is always hard to get that bird on the wing. Great last pic. May I borrow it for my desktop background too?

George Townboy said...

MB: Thank you! Go right ahead ... make my day!! LOL

Carletta said...

I'm not asking I'm taking it! I'm kidding of course. :)
This is beautiful beyond words!!

Jane Hards Photography said...

The light is incredible, and the colours gorgeous.