Monday, January 5, 2009

Through The Window



I was in front of the computer this morning, which is in front of my favorite window, and I heard hot air being pumped into a balloon. I looked out and saw a misty fog rising from the trees, but no balloon. I heard the whoosh again. I looked out and saw this beauty float into my viewfinder. Seems there were only two people in the balloon. And the pilot was giving his passenger a great ride, sailing up, descending, and ultimately floating over the Champions Gate Golf course.

6 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

That is beautiful, George. In the right place at the right time. MB

Jules said...

Wow, what fun!!!

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog - do hope I can pop in and visit and keep in touch.

Michele said...

Ah, it's beautiful and I love how the trees are shrouded in mist!

Clueless in Boston said...

Lucky you to have such sights out your window. George, have you ever hitched a ride and taken any aerial photos?

Carletta said...

Wish I could have your window for a day!
Great view and captured just right.

Flying Solo said...

I love the view you have. I love pilots who know how to ride too! LOL