Sunday, March 15, 2009

Balloon Rise



"Balloon Rise" is a contraction of Hot Air Balloon at Sunrise. I didn't plan this. I was on my way to Celebration to catch the sunrise there, not even considering looking for balloons over Champions Gate this morning, when this one popped in front of me. I had to stop and shoot it! I got quite a few shots of this one and another floating in from the east. When I turned around I saw several floating in from the west and shot them also. That's a rare occasion, as normally the balloons are all coming or going in the same direction.

6 comments:

Lois said...

What an absolutely perfect picture! You always capture them just at the right moment.

Small City Scenes said...

Special shot. I like the sun in the water yet not in the sky--yet. Really nice. MB

Mo said...

Wow you are taking some stunning photos these days. Think I would just crop the bottom bit out of this picture above the distracting light. A magnificent picture.

Carletta said...

Stunning!
I'm with MB on the sun - sorry MO.

Clueless in Boston said...

Gorgeous light. Great shot!

Janice Thomson said...

Wow! Gorgeous capture. Love these colours.