Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Balloons At The Gate



I was out chasing balloons this morning. "What else would you be doing, George?" you ask. Well, when I looked out my window this morning I saw a beautiful full moon sitting right over the Champions Gate Golf Club. I knew I couldn't be fast enough to get any shots of it though, and once again I had left my camera in my truck, so I couldn't shoot it through my window either. A few minutes later, I looked out and saw fog rising from the tree tops as a balloon floated above them. I had to run out for that, of course. I got a bunch of shots at the golf course, at the Clock Tower, and at the Gate. There are two balloons in this photo, along with the 7-11 parking area (lower right), Regions Bank, Watson Realty, and Walgreens.

4 comments:

Clueless in Boston said...

Nice shot and great catch.

Michele said...

Awesome capture... I just love this blue sky!!

Small City Scenes said...

You gotta have that camera strapped to your body at all times. Wasn't that morning moon beautiful. I shot some pics but I also got this evening full moon too. MB

Janice Thomson said...

Gosh you got that centered perfectly - great shot George!