Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mean Looking Dude



Something a little different today. This is one of the animated dinosaurs at the new T-Rex Restaurant in Downtown Disney. Relatively new, that is. It has been open for a while and normally has a long line outside, but this particular morning there were very few people, so I took advantage and got a few shots inside the restaurant.

Looks like the giant grasshopper is ready to jump on the little meanie. I see a hand on the right side of the pic also - pushing dino buttons? The decor is pretty amazing, but I didn't check out the menu. Next time!

5 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

Ha! That hand looks really out of place. Kinda cool shot though. I don't know if I would want to eat in a restaurant inhabited by T-Rexes. MB

Small City Scenes said...

I forgot to say I like your header. MB

Clueless in Boston said...

I never pictured a TRex orange and purple.

Carletta said...

I saw that little hopper!
I think it would have been cool if dinosaurs were orange and purple. Can you imagine watching that walk around? :)

Lois said...

I like the colors!