Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Serpent's Eye View



I went to Downtown Disney in search of photographic treasure on Sunday, and ended up shooting several videos and taking quite a few photos. Of course, this is a blog about Champions Gate, but I thought you might enjoy this. The 'mountain' to the left of the serpent is the Rainforest Cafe.

The next couple of days I'll be posting some shots of the Space Shuttle Launch from this past Sunday evening. On Thursday, for Sky Watch, I'll have a one minute video of the launch that I shot from the back of the Regions Bank on Champions Gate Boulevard. Even though we are more than 70 miles from the Kennedy Space Center, the video is pretty cool. Don't miss it!

7 comments:

Carletta said...

Have you missed me! LOL.
I love this Lego dragon and I wish I was there strolling by with everyone else.
Can hardly wait to see the shuttle video. I'll be here - on time. :)

Small City Scenes said...

Noisy bunch aren't they. LOL MB

Tarolino said...

Nice video. Many beerbellies passing by and what a lot of noise from behind you.

Mo said...

Oh how exciting. Looking forward to the space shuttle centre pics

Lois said...

I absolutely love Downtown Disney! I'm looking forward to the shuttle launch pics and video. Thanks for the preview!

Clueless in Boston said...

I think the serpent is too friendly looking, but what can you expect from Disney.

Janice Thomson said...

Busy place! Love these short videos George.